29 holes of golf, lunch and evening buffet
Nick Fenn, of The Dolphin Inn, Wellington, sponsors this new format summer event, competing for both The Dolphin Cup and The Federation Silver Salver. This event is open to guest golfers *.
The meeting takes place on Friday 16th July 2010 at Oake Manor Golf Club, nr. Taunton. The following has been arranged:
- Morning – 11 hole team competition for the Federation Autumn Trophy + Team Prize
- Lunch – Ham, Egg and Chips at Oake Manor (Beer Optional!)
- Afternoon – 18 holes Individual Stableford and Team Silver Salver (7/8th Handicap)
- Evening – Buffet, Refreshments and Prize Presentation at the Dolphin Inn
- Additionally, Spot Prizes: Longest drive, nearest the pin and nearest the pin in two.
To enter, contact the following:
Rugby Club – Julian Jones
Football Club – Steve Smith
Cricket Club – Chris Rudd
Others – Simon Rudd or Nick Fenn.
Entry forms available from the Dolphin.
Competition is played under the full rules of golf and full golf attire is required including shoes. Therefore, guests are expected to be of reasonable standard – beginners/non-golfers cannot be catered.